Trusting

"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who
sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over
from death to life." John 5:24


You have crossed over to life. Now what?

A big part of our lives as believers of God's word is trusting Him. In the bible God tells us numerous times to trust in Him and we see the outcome of that throughout the bible. As man (humans) it is our nature to try to take care of everything and do what we think is right before our own eyes at the moment. I would be the first to tell you that even though I know that I know that God takes care of everything if we just trust Him, I find myself struggling in this area.

"It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man."
Psalm 118:8


Trusting in "man" can also be applied as trusting yourself by trying to do it all on your own and trying to manipulate a situation based on your own understanding and not God's knowledge. "It's ok I got this." - Sometimes without knowing it that is what we are telling God.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

Let this be a reminder to myself and you guys that whenever you are faced with a hard situation or decision just know that in the end you can be sure that God will work everything out. Trust Him.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me"
John 14:1


I would appreciate any input or other verses that would encourage us on this topic =)

God Bless,

Diego <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with us...