This I Pray

by Diego D.

Praise be to God, the One who created me inside my mother's womb and knew me before my birth, The Lamb of God, The great I AM. Praise be to Him! He is my fortress and my strength, the Rock of my Salvation, the beginning and the end. He is and was and is to come. Only He can move the mountains, calm the seas, bring the dead to life! He is the Lord of all eternity! The Creator of the universe!

I lift this generation to You Lord. You who became sin, to erase all my sins even though You have never sinned. For You are holy Lord and You have made me holy. You Lord, are the One who goes before me, the One who takes away all my worries and straightens my path. I am so glad that I know You, but most importantly that You know me. Come and live in our home Lord, come live in our hearts! We believe and witness Your wonders each and everyday. Let us not fall into temptation, be our daily bread, forgive our sins. Take control of our lives and protect us by the power of Your name. Do not let us conform to this world for it is not our home; guard us from the evil one and from the wickedness of this world.



Thank you Lord for I was blind and now I see! Thank You for You have shown me your ways, which are more precious than silver and gold. You have sent the Holy Spirit to live inside of me and I can feel Your light calling me to shine brighter in this world. Let nothing come between me and Your plan for me! I pray that you bring me the fire and the desire to further your kingdom and honor your name each and everyday. Thank You for the gift that has come upon our lives, let this young child of God bear Your fruit and become an honorable son of God. Help him honor his father and mother so that it might please You, and bring glory to Your name. I also thank You Lord for the person you have chosen for me to share my life with. Bless the road ahead of us and help us to be in Your will. Lord I thank you for all these things and I pray in the name of Jesus. Let the blind see, let the deaf hear, let the mute talk so that the whole world might know of Your wonders! Let Your Word be like a blazing fire in our hearts. Let us not become invalid from our sin, for You have come to set us free.

Glory be to You Father God who takes away the sin of the world. To God be the glory; let Him be known throughout the continents!

Amen.

Your son who loves you,

Diego <><



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with us...