Honest Sharing

by Diego D.

Do you ever feel lost? Day after day with zero motivation? Doing just enough to get through your day? Although you are thankful for all that God has given you, and for the people He has placed in your life, you can admit that sometimes you step back and watch others live their lives, while yours seems to have lost its colors. Your faith in God is what keeps you going, along with those moments with your family. The rest just seems bland.

I pretty much know what I'm supposed to do in times like these. Still I can't say I have successfully climbed that mountain. I pray about it so often that some days I just keep it to myself (As if I can do it on my own). It works for a few days before I feel myself shutting down and running back to recharge. Hoping to restart but ending up in standby mode again...

Since this might not apply to you right now, you might be a little critical or just not getting the point. However, I'm sure that you will relate at some point in your life, or maybe you've already been there. We all know that sometimes in life, there are such seasons and there could be many reasons for God to allow them to take place. However, you can't quite put your finger on that reason, and wish you can just flick that switch to make your light shine again.

"For My yoke is easy and burden is light." Matt. 11:30

Praying that God will show this verse real to me.

Diego <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with us...